Never lose track of signed documents, and do away with paper forms. The eSignature Integration between Andar/360 and Formstack allows e-Pledge, e-Volunteer, or e-Community survey users to issue custom documents for a participant's review and signature. Once your donors, volunteers, or constituents sign, the legally binding document is stored in the individual's account profile in Andar/360.
Andar Software is the all-in-one software and service partner for nonprofit organizations in North America. Andar Software's foundation is a robust CRM system that supports nonprofits in collecting and distributing donations, maintaining client connections, marketing communications to constituents, organizing events, recruiting volunteers, and more. We ensure your nonprofit's business continuity by securing your programs in the Andar Cloud and delivering a range of managed IT services. Personalized, hands-on consulting services help you create lasting change and maximize your nonprofit's reach.
1. Collect signatures from employees who sign up for payroll deduction through e-Pledge.
2. Easily allow volunteers to provide signatures on their application, liability waiver, photo release form, and more.
3. Replace the current status quo of emailing back and forth PDF documents. Now, you can collect signatures within the e-Community survey process.
4. Get creative and collect signatures for various documents such as applications, orders, agreements, tickets, contracts, invoices, reports, receipts, proposals, statements, etc.
1. Andar/360 CRM with the 2023.02 (or newer) Service Pack installed
2. Any Andar/360 Web Module
3. Formstack Sign Subscription with API access
1. Start by building reusable forms on the Formstack website.
2. Add or select the reusable Formstack form in Andar/360.
3. Set up the form for your desired application (e-Pledge, e-Volunteer, or e-Community) in Andar/360.
4. Upon trigger, Andar/360 will create a new document based on your reusable form.
5. Andar/360 will provide the link to sign the document for the participant on your webpage &/or via email.
6. Your participant signs the document via Formstack Sign.
7. Formstack notifies Andar/360 of the submitted signature.
8. The submitted document is stored in Formstack and the participant's Andar/360 account.
Andar Software customers can view more details on integration here.